Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Mini Albums and Scrappin' in the City.

Good Afternoon!!

I wanted to give some blogger real estate to Scrappin' in the City.  If  you are in the  East Tennessee area you should visit the City Chicks!  They Rock.  I often call SITC my happy place.  I enjoy shopping there but I love taking classes with the City Chicks.  Check out the class calendar on their website, www.scrappininthecity.com  They have a wide variety of paper crat related classes, they have all day crops and cozy retreats.  Sara Preston and her City Chicks make me feel welcome every time visit.  

Last night's class was one of my new favs.  The 5 and dime mini album using the Farm House Paper Company's product line.  It was a real 'walk down memory lane' kind of book.  I have taken a few photos to share with you but they don't reflect just how vintage and sweet this book looks.


I just fell in love with the front cover.  The stacked chip board pieces give it depth and dimension.  The memorabilia style of the book brings back memories of hot rods, drive ins and cruising with friends on Saturday night.  I haven't decided what pictures will call the album home but you can bet there will be cars.

   The book, itself is quite sturdy.  
It will hold up no matter how many times we look through its pages.


The paper patterns and the embellishments worked perfect.


This is only a sampling of the pages. 
 Each one has little surprises and different uses of the themes colors. 
 It is FABULOUS!

If you love paper craft projects check out the the Farm House Paper Company and the ladies at Scrappin' in the City

No comments:

Post a Comment